Buyers...Looking for your dream home or perfect investment?
Buying your home or investment property is a big decision, and in California, fraught with required disclosures, processes and paperwork. As your buyer's agent, we are your expert and trusted advocate committed to your best interest. We have the skill to negotiate firmly on your behalf. We are also committed to professional service. There are many components that go into buying and selling property, and we are committed to guiding our clients throughout every step of the process.
Our buyers can expect:
- The benefit of our community and market expertise. We are year round residents and members of Mountain View Country Club in La Quinta, and are involved in our community. We know this real estate market.
- The benefit of our preparing specific statistical reports and a Comparative Market Analysis, based on the property you want to buy, before we help you structure an offer. This builds a solid case for the price and terms of your offer, and puts you in a much stronger negotiating position. Remember, CMAs are not just for sellers!
- The benefit of an outstanding resource of community information, located in our Community Search section on this site. You'll find automated lists, which update daily, of homes for sale organized in two different ways. by price, and by development.
- The benefit of vibrant and powerful property search tools and your own password protected property organizer to save properties you like, right on this site.
- The benefit of opening your email each day, and receiving automatic updates from us of every new property that comes on the market each day which matches the pricing, amenities, and neighborhood parameters you are looking for in a home.
- If you are not a cash buyer, the benefit of our ability to put you in contact with lenders and/or mortgage brokers to get pre-approved for your mortgage. This puts you in a much stronger negotiating position.
- The benefit of our experience in turning around homes with "great bones" in great locations that just need fixing and sprucing up. These are often excellent investments. If you're interested, we'll help you locate such opportunities.
- The benefit of our eye for quality and attention to detail. If we notice structural/design elements, nuisances, or anything we know will detract from the property's value or liquidity, we will bring those issues to your attention.
- The benefit of having a trusted advocate. When you find the property you want to purchase, we will get your questions answered, guide you in structuring your offer and deposit, put it together, and present and negotiate firmly on your behalf.
- The benefit of letting us turn all of your what ifs into peace of mind. Upon acceptance of your offer, we will manage all of the details and timelines of the escrow process, to see that your closing goes through with minimum stress.
At Vine Property Group, we want to be known and trusted through our relationships, and respected and valued through our competencies. Our goal is to exceed your expectations, and earn the opportunity to serve you, your family and friends again and again.